Before shooting, you should always take a few test shots
and review them to see that the camera is functioning
• Before cleaning the printer, press the on/standby
button of the printer so that the lamp goes out, and
unplug the power cord.
• Clean the cabinet, panel and controls with a soft dry
cloth, or a soft cloth lightly moistened with a mild
detergent solution. Do not use any type of solvent,
such as alcohol or benzine, which may damage the
• Use a blower to remove dust from the lens.
Be sure to observe followings
• To prevent accident from a short circuit, do not allow
metal objects to come into contact with the battery
• Keep the batteries away from fire.
• Never expose the batteries to temperature above 60ºC,
such as in a car parked in the sun or under direct
• Keep the batteries dry.
• Do not expose the batteries to any mechanical shock.
• Do not short the terminals.
• Do not disassemble nor modify the batteries.
• Attach the batteries to electronic equipment securely.
• Please refer to the operating instruction of the
electronic equipment for further information.
Charging the batteries
• Use only the supplied battery charger.
• To enable to charge the battery efficiently, we
recommend charging the batteries fully in an ambient
temperature of between 0ºC to 35ºC.
Using the batteries
• Charge before using.
• Battery performance decreases in low-temperature
surroundings. So, the time that the batteries can be
used is shorter in cold places. We recommend the
following to use longer:
– Put the batteries in a pocket to warm it up, and insert
it in your electronic equipment immediately before
you start taking shots.
• Have spare batteries handy for two or three times the
expected recording time, and make trial recording
before taking the actual recording.
• If the power may go off although the remaining
battery time indicator indicates that the batteries have
enough power to operate, charge the batteries fully
again so that the indication on the remaining battery
time indicator is correct. Note, however, that the
correct battery indication sometimes will not be
restored if it is used in high temperatures for a long
time or left in a fully charged state, or the batteries are
frequently used. Regard the remaining battery time
indication as the approximate shooting time.
How to store the batteries
If the batteries are not to be used for a long time, do the
following procedure once per year to maintain proper
Fully charge the battery.
Discharge on your electronic equipment.
Remove the batteries from the equipment and store
them in a dry, cool place.
• The battery life is limited. Battery capacity drops little
by little as you use it more and more, and as time
passes. When the available battery time is shortened
considerably, a probable cause is that the batteries
have reached the end of its life. Please buy a new
• The battery life varies according to how it is stored and
operating conditions and environment for each
Warranty for Recorded Content
Contents of the recording cannot be compensated if
recording or playback is not made due to a malfunction
of the batteries, etc.
You don't have to discharge the batteries before
Charging while some capacity remains does not affect
the original battery capacity.