IN STAL L I N G YOUR SPAC EMA KER ™
G E T T I NG STARTE D
• Carefully unpack your coffeemaker, removing all packaging materials,
labels and/or stickers, and the plastic band around the power plug.
• Register your product at www.prodprotect.com/applica
• Remove and save literature.
• Remove mounting hardware and template. Set them safely aside.
• For warranty verifi cation, do not remove cord tag.
Do not attempt to operate appliance until properly installed.
C HOOSE A LO CATI ON
When choosing your location, consider the following:
• DO make sure to mount within reach of an electrical outlet.
• DO consider your normal work patterns in the kitchen when choosing location.
• DO NOT mount over any heating or cooking appliance such as your range or
• DO NOT mount over or near a sink.
• DO NOT mount under, in front of or behind any under-cabinet light
Note: If you are mounting multiple SpaceMaker™ appliances, they should
not be mounted fl ush to one another. Allow at least 1" of space between
appliances and 4" of space if you are installing a toaster oven. This is
necessary for adequate cooling.
Note: This appliance may feature a Save-A-Plug™ outlet receptacle to
connect smaller SpaceMaker™ appliances. Do not use this outlet for any
If you are connecting this appliance to the receptacle of another
SpaceMaker™ appliance such as the toaster oven or coffeemaker, make
sure you can easily unplug the appliance following use.
DET E R MI NE C AB I NE T TYPE
Important: SpaceMaker™ appliances are only recommended to be installed
on cabinets without a top lip and with a fl at bottom. It is not recommended
to install SpaceMaker™ appliances on cabinets with an overhang. See image
below for recommended cabinet types.