6. Check the level B of the oscilliscope's waveform and the A (DC
voltage) of the center of the Traverse waveform.
Confirm the following :
A/B x 100 = less than ± 22%
7. Press the "8" button. (The tracking servo and sledding servo are
turned ON.) Confirm the C (DC voltage) is almost equal to the
A (DC voltage) is step 6.
8. Disconnect the lead wire of TP1 (ADJ) connected in step 1.
[ MAIN BOARD ] — Component Side —
RF PLL Free-run Frequency Check
1. Connect frequency counter to test point (PLCK) with lead wire.
Center of the waveform
2. Turn Power switch on.
A (DC voltage)
3. Put the disc (YEDS-18) in to play the number five track.
level : 1.3 ± 0.6 Vp-p
Adjustment Location :
[ BD BOARD ] — Side A —
— 9 —
Confirm that reading on frequency counter is 4.3218MHz.