INSERTING AND CHANGING A MEMORY CARD
Always turn off the camera and confirm the access lamp is not lit before inserting
or removing a memory card, otherwise the card may be damaged, and data lost.
A memory card must be inserted for the camera to operate. If a card has not been
inserted, "----" is displayed in the frame counter. Type I and II CompactFlash cards and
Microdrives are compatible with this camera.
ETTING UP AND RUNNING
1. Slide the card-slot door toward the back of
the camera to release the safety catch and
2. Insert a memory card all the way into the card
slot. Insert the card so the face is toward the
front of the camera. Always push the card in
straight. Never force the card. If the card does
not fit, check that it is oriented correctly.
3. Close the card-slot door and slide it toward
the front of the camera to engage the safety
4. To eject a card, open the card-slot door, and
press and release the card-eject lever to
5. Press the extended card-eject lever to eject
the card. The card can now be pulled out.
Take care when removing the card as it
becomes hot with use. The card-eject lever
should remain inside the camera body. If it
extends, push it into the camera.
6. Insert a new memory card and close the card-