Internal Use Only Website http://biz.lgservice.com Color Video Camera SERVICE MANUAL MODEL: L320-BN CAUTION BEFORE SERVICING THE UNIT, READ THE “SAFETY PRECAUTIONS” IN THIS MANUAL. P/NO : AFN75253068 OCTOBER, 2010...
CONTENTS SECTION 1 GENERAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ..........................1-2 SPECIFICATIONS ............................1-4 FEATUERS LIST ..............................1-4 LOCATION OF CUSTOMER CONTROLS .......................1-5 SECTION 2 CABINET & MAIN CHASSIS CABINET AND MAIN FRAME VIEW .......................2-1 PACKING & ACCESSORY VIEW ........................2-2 SECTION 3 ELECTRICAL CAMERA CONNECTION FOR ADJUSTMENT ....................3-1 TRAINING MASTER ............................3-7 POSSIBLE ISSUE CASE ..........................3-8 TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE .........................3-9...
SECTION 1 GENERAL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS 1. PRODUCT SAFETY SERVICING GUIDELINES FOR CAMERA PRODUCTS SUBJECT : X-RADIATION CAUTION : DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MODIFY THIS PRODUCT IN ANY WAY, NEVER PERFORM CUSTOMIZED INSTALLATIONS WITHOUT MANUFAC- 1. BE SURE PROCEDURES AND INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL SERVICE PER- TURER’S APPROVAL.
2. SERVICING PRECAUTIONS CAUTION : Before servicing the CAMERA covered by this Electrostatically Sensitive (ES) Devices service data and its supplements and addends, read and Some semiconductor (solid state) devices can be damaged follow the SAFETY PRECAUTIONS. NOTE : if unforeseen easily by static electricity.
SPECIFICATIONS ITEM L320-BP L320-BN Signal System NTSC Total Pixels No./ Effective Pixels No. 470 000 Pixels / 440 000 Pixels 410 000 Pixels / 380 000 Pixels Image Device 6 mm Super HADII CCD Signal Process XDI-S2 Lens CS Mount (C Mount using adaptor ring)
LOCATION OF CUSTOMER CONTROLS A Lens mount cap C B D E The lens mount of the camera is covered using a cap to protect it. Remove the lens cap covering the lens. B Camera installation bracket The bracket can be ﬁ xed at the top or bottom of the camera.
SECTION 3 ELECTRICAL CAMERA CONNECTION FOR ADJUSTMENT 1. REQUIRED EQUIPMENTS 1) TV or MONITOR 6) COLLIMATOR 2) VECTOR SCOPE 7) DIGITAL EVR Equipment 3) WAVEFORM MONITOR (Initial / Adjustment ) 4) VIEWER (3200°K) 8) PC (Pentium or Higher) 5) LA100, LB140, LB200 FILTER 2.
4. ADJUSTMENT AND TEST ORDER 1. Download part adjustment 1) MICOM DOWNLOAD 2) PR selection 2. Bad pixel adjustment 3. Final 1st test 1) Day and night function test 2) Communication test 3) Alarm and multi-function test 4. Final 2nd test (Maintain existing method) 1) Set and module external key operation test 2) W/B tracking test 3) Final VOUT test...
5) The connection between the new hardware 3. Execute control program on (EFP-RC) and the PC is completed as shown downloading device below. 1) Execute control program on downloading device. 2. Install the control program to the down- 2) Execute the control program of the downloading loading device.
5) Press the button to set the cursor at LS900’s_ verXXXX.pbt and press the S button on the device twice. 6) The selected file will be downloaded in the follow- ing order of Erasing --> Programming --> Verifying. (It takes about 1 minute) 7) When the download is completed, the alarm will go off three times.
(2) PR Selection ADJUSTMENT OBJECTIVE TO SAVE THE INITIAL PR VALUE ON MICOM ERROR PR NOT SET EQUIPMENT AND JIG EFP-RC JIG, PC, INTERFACE BOARD ADJUSTMENT METHOD NUMBER OF MEASUREMENT LOCATIONS NUMBER OF ADJUSTMENT LOCATIONS ADJUSTMENT SPECIFICATION CAM EE Use the PR Apply Jig program to apply the initial data for the model where PR is applied. 1.
5-3. IRIS ADJUSTMENT ADJUSTMENT OBJECTIVE DC IRIS AUTO ADJUSTMENT ERROR IRIS VIBRATION, FULL SCREEN. EQUIPMENT AND JIG PC,W/FORM MONITOR, VIEWER ADJUSTMENT METHOD NUMBER OF MEASUREMENT LOCATIONS NUMBER OF ADJUSTMENT LOCATIONS ADJUSTMENT SPECIFICATION CAM EE 1. Iris adjustment To adjust to find the central value of control scope for DC iris control 2.
TRAINING MASTER 1. DISTORTED PICTURE - When powered ON, blank (or non-uniform) scene appears on screen Check DC Adapter polarity. (L320DN, L321DN) Blank screen is displayed. Check CSP board and Key board tightly connected. (Power do not TURN ON) Check cable among ccd_csp and key and if board. Is there any characters when Powered on? Check if Flash rom in XDI is programmed.
POSSIBLE ISSUE CASE 1. Possible Issue Case Model Lunox (L5213, L6213, L320, L321) Symptom PR program do not apply Cause Flash rom of XDI chip is not programmed. Trouble shoot Download Flash rom data of XDI via E8a from PC. Or Use Stand-alone ROM downloader (refer Download section of service manual.)
TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE 1. PICTURE DEAD Is the Power right? Check the Power. Is the CCD VCC (15 V, -8.5 V, 5 V) right? Check the Power(L2516, C2515, IC2502). Is the CSP VCC(3.3 V, 1.8 V) right? Check the Power(L2518, IC704). Is the XRST right? Check the IC703.
2. POWER IS NOT OPERATED Power board trouble (DC output is not). Is the rectiﬁ ed voltage is good? Check the Fuse(F1101), Line Filter(L1105). (Around 7 V ~ 30 V DC) Is the output of T1101(pin9) right? Check the transformer T1101. Is the voltage of L2518(3.3 V) right? Check the IC2504.
COMPONENT REPAIR GUIDE 1. No POWER Problem - No power problems occurs when you power on the unit. 1-1. Solution Replace Fuse, F1101, Bridge diode D1105, D1106, D1107, D1108 on power board. F1101 1-2. How to troubleshoot (counter Measure) - Look at the physical of F1101. - Look at the physical of D1105, D1106, D1107, D1108 Fuse Diode...