GE Consumer & Industrial
If you have questions, call 800.GE.CARES (800.432.2737) or visit our website at: www.ge.com
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Read these instructions completely and
– Observe all governing codes and
• Note to Installer – Be sure to leave these instructions for the
consumer's and local inspector's use.
• Note to Consumer – Keep these instructions with your
Owner's Manual for future reference.
• Skill Level – Installation of this dishwasher requires
basic mechanical, electrical and plumbing skills. Proper
installation is the responsibility of the installer. Product
failure due to improper installation is not covered under
the GE Appliance Warranty. See warranty information.
• Completion Time – 1 to 3 Hours. New installations require
more time than replacement installations.
to allow for future removal from the enclosure if service is
If you received a damaged dishwasher, you should
immediately contact your dealer or builder.
Optional Accessories – See the Owner's Manual for available
custom panel kits.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Read and observe all CAUTIONS and WARNINGS shown
throughout these instructions. While performing
installations described in this booklet, gloves, safety glasses
or goggles should be worn.
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
– The dishwasher MUST be installed