For KVT-696/KVT-636DVD/KVT-546DVD : This unit can be operated using the Remote Controller supplied
with this unit.
For KVT-516 : Optional Remote Controller KNA-RCDV331/ KNA-RCDV340 is designed for controlling this unit.
Refer to the instruction manual that comes with KNA-RCDV331/ KNA-RCDV340.
• Put the Remote Controller in a place where it will not move during braking or other operations. A dangerous situation could
result, if the Remote Controller falls down and gets wedged under the pedals while driving.
• Do not leave the battery near fire or under direct sunlight. A fire, explosion or excessive heat generation may result.
• Do not recharge, short, break up or heat the battery or place it in an open fire. Such actions may cause the battery to leak
fluid. If spilled fluid comes in contact with your eyes or on clothing, immediately rinse with water and consult a physician.
• Place the battery out of reach of children. In the unlikely event that a child swallows the battery, immediately consult a
Use two "AAA"/"R03"-size batteries.
Insert the batteries with the + and – poles aligned
properly, following the illustration inside the case.
• If the Remote Controller operates only over shorter
distances or does not operate at all, it is possible that
the batteries are depleted. In such instances, replace the
both batteries with new ones.
Remote Controller Mode Switch
The functions operated from the remote
controller differ depending on the position of the
Switch to this mode when controlling a selected
source or tuner source, etc.
Switch to this mode when playing DVDs or CDs etc.
with the player integrated in this unit.
• The position of the remote control mode switch is
indicated in the title of each mode, e.g., "(AUD mode)".
• When controlling a player that is not integrated in the
unit, select "AUD" mode.