4.3 Implementing the Master Reset
The transducer can be damaged by an improper setting. The
master reset may not be implemented for any purpose other
than the frequency change.
•œ When you have selected a transducer not installed, repeat the
master reset again.
•œ Do not turn power off during the master reset. Otherwise, the
backup EEPROM can be damaged, thus failing to provide the
(1) Before executing the master reset
1. You are advised to record the current setting because the main menu and fish
finding menu are initialized by the master reset.
2. When implementing the frequency change as described in Sections 4.1 and 4.2, it
is also advisable to check and record the name of the transducer to be used after
(2) Implementing the master reset
1. Turn power off once, then turn it on again while pressing the "Mark" key.
2. Select a desired language using the [•ª] and [•« ] key.
•@ GRAPH : FIX THE LANGUAGE
Press the "Graph" key to end the language selection.