2.7 Connecting Optional Equipment
For remote controlled input
For water temperature sensor
CHG-97 and OP-102J
For speed sensor (paddle type)
For water temperature data
For water depth and vessel
For the cursor position water
(Input/output signal in the
NMEA0183 format or JRC
1. When reading three or more outputs from J907 in parallel, the buffer (NQA-602DC)
must be connected.
2. Data from J907 is output in the same format as that of input signal. When an input
signal is absent, data is generated in the NMEA0183 format.
3. Since a connector is provided for CHG-97 and OP-102J, they are directly connect-
4. When CHG-97 is connected, display or output of boat speed from the paddle sen-
sor is not available.
5. When ever connecting a NCH-466E, the interface mounting parts (7ZZBS0006)
must be provided.
6. And, whenever connecting an external equipment, attach the clamp filter, then fix it
by turning the cable on it once (the clamp filter is included in the interface mounting
Input in NMEA0183 format → Output in NMEA0183 format.
A single turn on the clamp filter