Does not turn on.
Cannot close the lid.
Cannot play discs.
Cannot hear music—too noisy.
TV picture is distorted.
Radio reception is noisy.
"dISC" or "Er" is displayed when a disc
is in the player.
If the remedies indicated in the chart do not solve the problem, refer to the directory of Authorized Service Centers (enclosed with this
unit) to locate a convenient service center, or consult your dealer for instructions.
• Is the AC adaptor securely connected?
• Is the HOLD switch set to OFF position?
Is the disc properly secured in place?
• Is the disc properly secured in place?
• Is there moisture condensation on the lens?
(Wait for about an hour and then try again.)
• Is the headphone plug inserted all the way?
• Is the plug dirty? (Wipe away dirt on the plug.)
Are you using the unit too near a TV or tuner? (If the TV or tuner is connected
to a simple indoor antenna, connect it to an outdoor antenna.)
• Is the disc damaged?
• Is the disc playable on this player?
• Has the disc been inserted upside down?