• Do not play your headphones at a high volume. Hearing ex-
perts advise against continuous extended play.
• If you experience a ringing in your ears, reduce volume or dis-
• Do not use while operating a motorized vehicle. It may create a
traffic hazard and is illegal in many areas.
• You should use extreme caution or temporarily discontinue use
in potentially hazardous situations.
• Even if your headphones is an open-air type designed to let
you hear outside sounds, don't turn up the volume so high that
you can't hear what's around you.
• Rechargeable batteries (not supplied) can be used.
• To use the rechargeable batteries, follow the instruction manual
attached to the rechargeable batteries and charger (not sup-
Dry cell batteries
To prevent damage to the batteries and electrolyte leakage, heed
the following points.
• Align the , and . polarities properly when inserting the bat-
• Do not mix different types or makers of batteries or old and
• Remove the batteries if you do not plan to use the unit for a
long period of time.
• Do not throw batteries into a fire, and do not short-circuit, dis-
assemble or subject them to excessive heat.
• Do not attempt to recharge dry cell batteries.
Carrying dry cell batteries around
When putting dry cell batteries in a pocket or bag, ensure that no
other metal objects such as a necklace are placed together with
them. Contact with metal may cause short-circuiting which, in
turn, may cause a fire.