1. Power On/Off
Press to turn on and again to turn off.
2. Upsampling function on/off
(1) Press to turn on the upsampling function which increases sample rate to 352.8 or
384kHz symmetrically and bit rate to 32bit
(2) When the upsampling function is turn on, the LED light of Bit perfect / sample
rate indicator will light off.
NOTE: For models EONE MKII/ EONE Muses MKII , the upsampling LED
indicator turns red when the DSD function is on. Under the DSD mode, the
upsampling mode is disabled.
3. Input selection
Press to select among USB, Toslink or Coaxial Inputs. The corresponding LED will
light up to show which source has been selected.
Press to mute headphone and speaker output; again to unmute.
5. Speaker Volume control
The Volume Control controls the output level of the balanced XLR and unbalanced
RCA analog outputs.
6. Bit perfect / sample rate indicator
(1) The relevant LED will light up to indicate the sample rate of your audio source
(44.1kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, and 192 kHz)
(2) Bit perfect: light on under ASIO model
7. Headphone Volume control
The Volume Control is used to control the output levels of the headphone jacks.
8. 1/4" Headphone output
Connect your high-quality headphones/headsets with 6.3mm connector (Please
use the attached 6.3mm to 3.5mm connector if your headphones/headsets are of
3.5 mm ports)
ASUS Essence One Series
Xonar Essence One