User’s Guide Video Baby Monitor with Touchless Thermometer Models: MBP27T, MBP27T/2, MBP27T/3, MBP27T/4 The features described in this User's Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit Display (LCD screen) Talk Key Object temperature mode Press and hold to talk back through the Press and hold to measure the liquid camera. temperature 10. The power is ON when indicated by a Forehead temperature mode Blue LED light.
Overview of Your Baby Unit 1. Photo Sensor (Night Vision Mode) 6. Power Adapter Socket 2. Camera Lens 7. Pair Key 3. Infrared LEDs 8. Microphone 4. Power LED 9. Speaker 5. ON/OFF Switch Important guidelines for installing your Baby Monitor and the Parent Unit •...
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................6 2. Getting Started..................8 Baby Unit Power Supply ................8 Parent Unit Battery Installation ..............8 Parent Unit Power Supply ................9 Registration (Pairing)................. 11 3. Using the Baby Monitor................12 Setting up....................12 Night Vision Mode..................12 Video ON/OFF..................12 Talk Mode ....................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: STRANGULATION HAZARD - Keep the Unit and adapter cords more than 1 metre from the cot and out of baby’s reach. NEVER place camera or cords within the cot. SECURE the cords more than 1 metre away from baby's reach.
• Test this monitor and all its functions so that you are familiar with it prior to actual use. • Do not use the Baby Monitor in damp areas or close to water. • Do not install the Baby Monitor in extreme cold or heat, direct sunlight, or close to a heat source.
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the Baby Unit (camera) and the other end into the electrical outlet. NOTE Only use the enclosed power adapter (6V DC / 500mA) with the slightly larger DC plug.
Small cross head or Flat end screwdriver. 2. Place the battery cover over the compartment and gently tighten the screw in a clockwise direction using a Small cross head or Flat end screwdriver. Parent Unit Power Supply IMPORTANT Installing the rechargeable battery pack and charge it fully before first time use is recommended.
4. If there is not a connection or you are out of range, the video display will go off, the symbol will flash on the LCD display, and the unit will beep every 9 seconds. (If the unit is on scan symbol displays.) Move the Parent Unit closer to the Baby Unit the link is re-established.
Registration (Pairing) The Baby Monitor Camera is pre-registered to your Parent Unit. You do not need to register it again unless the Baby Unit loses its link with the Parent Unit. To re-register your Baby Unit, or register a new Baby Unit, follow the procedure below: 1.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the Baby Unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the Baby Unit's head angle by rotating the camera up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image on the Parent Unit.
3.5.1 Forehead Temperature Mode • Always make sure the probe lens is clean and free of any damage. The forehead should be dry and dirt free. • Place the probe tip about 1 cm away from the middle forehead Figure 1 of the baby (Fig.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume 1. While in monitor mode, press the UP button or DOWN button to select the desired volume level from level 1 ~ 8. (The default volume level setting is level Brightness 1. Press the button.
Camera Control 4.5.1 Add (pair) a camera 1. Press the button. 2. Press the DOWN button to select the Camera setting icon , and press the button to enter. Press the DOWN button to select ADD CAMERA icon and press the button to confirm.
4.5.3 Delete a camera 1. Press the button. 2. Press the DOWN button to select the Camera setting icon , and press the button to enter. Press the DOWN button to select DELETE CAMERA icon and press the button to confirm. will pop up, press the UP button or DOWN button to...
Body Temperature Measurement Review 1. Press the button. 2. Press the DOWN button to show the record icon and press button to confirm. 3. Press button to review previous measurement record (body temperature only). Change of Measurement Scale 1. Press the button.
5. Disposal of The Device (environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean the MBP27T, MBP27T/2, MBP27T/3, MBP27T/4 with a slightly damp or anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Please make sure the probe is clean to ensure an accurate reading. • The probe tip is the most delicate part of the thermometer. Use with care when cleaning the probe tip to avoid damage.
7. Help Display No display • Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. • Reset the units. Disconnect the battery pack of the Parent Unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
Interference Noise interference on your Parent Unit • Your Baby and Parent Unit may be too close. Move them farther apart. • Make sure there is at least 1 to 1.5 metres (3 to 4.5 feet) between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback.
Error Message Problem Solution The system is not functioning Repower it. If the message properly. reappears, contact the retailer for service. The ambient temperature is Allow the thermometer to not within the range rest in a room for at least 30 between 10 C and 40 minutes at room...
To order a replacement battery pack, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non- Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
Foshan Shunde Alford Electronics Co Ltd Http://www.alford.com.cn Add: Xinjiao Industrial Park, Daliang, Shunde, Foshan City, Guangdong province, China. Shanghai International Trading Corp. GmbH (Hamburg) Add: Eiffestrasse 80, 20537 Hamburg, Germany Ref No.: 112013 Symbol Descriptions The CE mark and Notified Body Registration Numbers, the requirement of Annex II from Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC are met.
Guidance and manufacturer’s declaration – electromagnetic emissions The MBP27T/MBP27T-2/MBP27T-3/MBP27T-4 is intended for use in the electromagnetic environment specified below. The customer or the user of the MBP27T/MBP27T-2/MBP27T-3/MBP27T-4 should assure that it is used in such an environment. Emissions test Compliance Electromagnetic environment –...
NW2 7HF, United Kingdom. Declare under our sole responsibility that the following product Type of equipment: Digital Baby Monitor Model Name: MBP27T, MBP27T/2, MBP27T/3, MBP27T/4 Country of Origin: China Brand: Motorola complies with the essential protection requirements of R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC on the...
Guidance and manufacturer’s declaration – electromagnetic immunity The MBP27T/MBP27T-2/MBP27T-3/MBP27T-4 is intended for use in the electromagnetic environment specified below. The customer or the user of the MBP27T/MBP27T-2/MBP27T-3/MBP27T-4 should assure that it is used in such an environment. Immunity test IEC 60601 test Compliance Electromagnetic environment –...
The MBP27T/MBP27T-2/MBP27T-3/MBP27T-4 is intended for use in the electromagnetic environment specified below. The customer or the user of the MBP27T/MBP27T-2/MBP27T-3/MBP27T-4 should assure that it is used in such an environment. Immunity test IEC 60601 test Compliance Electromagnetic environment – level...
RF communications equipment and the ME EQUIPMENT or ME SYSTEM The MBP27T/MBP27T-2/MBP27T-3/MBP27T-4 is intended for use in an electromagnetic environment in which radiated RF disturbances are controlled. The customer or the user of the MBP27T/MBP27T-2/ MBP27T-3/MBP27T-4 can help prevent electromagnetic interference by maintaining a minimum...
Technical Specifications Baby Unit Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Image sensor colour CMOS 0.3M Pixels Lens f 2.5mm, F 2.4 IR LED 8 pcs Power Adapter: 5E-AD 060050-U; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA; Output: 6V, 500mA Adapter: BLJ5W060050P; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA;...
Parent Unit Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Display 2.4" diagonal Display colours 16M colour LCD Brightness control 8 steps Volume control 8 steps Power Adapter: 5E-AD 060050-U; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA; Output: 6V, 500mA Adapter: BLJ5W060050P; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA; Output: 6V, 500mA WARNING Use only with provided power supply.
Enclosure rating IP22 Compliance Comply with ASTM E1965-98, IEC/EN60601-1- 2(EMC), IEC/EN60601-1(Safety) standards. Note Keep the device away from hot or boiling water and chemicals. There is no gender and age limitation for using the infrared thermometer. General Information...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.