User’s Guide MBP20 Baby Monitor The features described in this user's guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Welcome... to your new Motorola Baby Monitor! Thank you for purchasing the MBP20. Now you can see and hear your baby sleeping in the other room or you can monitor your older children in their play room. Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status.
Overview of your Parent unit 1 LCD Display 2 Link Indicator On when the parent unit is powered on and linked to the baby unit. Flashes when the parent unit is out of range from baby unit. Off when the parent unit is powered off. 3 UP / Volume + In idle mode: Press to increase the speaker volume.
9 Charging Indicator On steadily when in charging mode. Flashes when low battery is detected. NOTE Off even if connected with power adapter but without battery pack installed. Parent Unit Display Icons Behaviors Description Indicates the signal strength between baby unit and parent unit.
Overview of your Baby unit 1 Infrared Light 2 Camera 3 Power Indicator On when the baby unit is switched on. Off when the baby unit is switched off. 4 UP / Volume + Press to increase the speaker volume. 5 Power Press and hold to power on/off the baby unit.
Important guidelines for installing our Baby Monitor • To use your baby unit and parent unit together, you must be able to establish a radio link between them, and the range will be affected by environmental conditions. • Any large metal object, like a refrigerator, a mirror, a filing cabinet, a metallic doors or reinforced concrete, between the baby and parent unit may block the radio signal.
2.1 Baby unit power supply...9 2.2 Parent unit battery installation...9 2.3 Belt clip on parent unit ...10 3. USING YOUR BABY MONITOR... 11 3.1 Power on/off the parent unit...11 3.2 Power on/off the baby unit ...11 3.3 Adjust speaker volume of parent unit and baby unit ...11...
• This baby monitor is not a substitute for responsible adult supervision. • Keep this User's Guide for future reference. • Do not cover the baby monitor with a towel or blanket. • Never use extension cords with power adapters. Only use the power adapters provided.
2. GETTING STARTED Baby unit power supply DC JACK DC PLUG 1. Insert the power adapter with smaller pin plug into the side of the baby unit, as shown. 2. Connect the other end of the power adapter to the power outlet.
3. Insert the supplied battery pack, and fit the battery pack into the compartment. 4. Reattach the battery compartment cover, and reinstall the belt clip (refer to section 2.3). 5. Insert the power adapter with bigger pin plug into the side of the parent unit.
3. USING YOUR BABY MONITOR Please read these instructions carefully, and be reminded that this baby monitor is just intended as an aid. It is not a substitute for responsible, correct parental supervision. Power on/off the parent unit 1. Provided the parent unit is off, press and hold the Link Indicator is on.
NOTE The parent unit still carries on audio monitoring even if the video capture is turned off. To switch the video feed from the current monitoring parent unit to the other parent unit which is not in video monitoring mode: 1.
4.2.2 Set the timer 1. Repeat steps 1 to 3 in section 4.2.1. 2. Press to select TIMER. 3. Press and then set the hour and minute continuously. 4. Press to confirm. NOTE Once the time reaches, the unit will emit alert beep and show 00:00 counter on the screen.
Reset You can restore all the adjustable settings back to their original factory settings. 1. Press to access main menu. 2. Press to select RESET. 3. Press and display will show CONFIRM?. 4. Press to confirm. The unit will be reset and then back to idle state.
6. CLEANING Clean MBP20 with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti- static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals - this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
Reduce the distance between the units, but not closer than 5 feet. TROUBLESHOOTING The baby monitor system produces a high-pitched noise • The parent unit and the baby unit are too close to each other. Make sure the parent unit and baby unit is at least 5 feet away from each other.
To order a replacement battery pack for parent unit, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or...
Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage. Use of Non-Motorola branded Products and Accessories.
Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
9. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Baby Unit: Frequency 1881.792 MHz - 1897.344 MHz Channels Operating C - 45 temperature Image sensor Colour CMOS 30M Pixels Lens f 3.6mm, F 2.4 IR LED 4 pcs Baby unit voltage Input 100-240VAC 50/60Hz 150mA; Output 6VDC @600mA (Adapter rating) <...
MBP 20 Country of Origin: China Brand: Motorola complies with the essential protection requirements of R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to Radio Spectrum Matters, the Council Directive 2004/108/EC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and the European Community Directive 2006/95/EC relating to Electrical Safety.
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.