User’s Guide Digital Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP25, MBP25/2, MBP25/3, MBP25/4, MBP25-B2 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit Display (LCD screen) Talk Key Scroll Up/Volume+ Button Press and hold to talk back through Scroll Down/Volume- Button the camera. Return/Switch Camera Button Power indicator LED (Blue) Press to return to previous menu level. when main adapter power is ON. Press to switch between camera units Unit ON/OFF LED (Green) (if paired with more than one camera).
Parent Unit menu icons Signal Level Indication (5 Levels) Night Vision Mode (Video also changes to Black/White) Battery Level Indication (4 Levels) Volume Level Control (8 Levels) Brightness Level Control (8 Levels) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, OFF) Select setting Add Camera Delete Camera Camera scan mode set...
Overview of Your Baby Unit 1. Photo Sensor (Night Vision Mode) 6. Power Adapter Socket 2. Camera Lens 7. Pair Key 3. Infrared LEDs 8. Microphone 4. Power LED 9. Speaker 5. ON/OFF Switch Important guidelines for installing your Baby Monitor •...
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................7 2. Getting Started..................10 Baby Unit Power Supply................10 Parent Unit Battery Installation ..............10 Parent Unit Power Supply ................. 11 Registration (Pairing) ................13 3. Using the Baby Monitor................14 Setting Up....................14 Night Vision Mode ..................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 3ft (1m) away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
CAMERA SET UP & USE: ● Determine a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in his/her crib. ● Place the BABY UNIT on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau, or shelf or mount the Unit to a wall securely using the keyhole slots under the stand.
• Only use the chargers and power adapters provided. Do not use other chargers or power adapters as this may damage the device and battery pack. • Only insert a battery pack of the same type. • Do not touch the plug contacts with sharp or metal objects. •...
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply 1. Connect the small plug of the Power Adapter to the Baby Unit (Camera) and the other end to the electrical outlet. NOTE Only use the enclosed Power Adapter (6V DC / 500mA) with the slightly larger DC plug.
Small cross-head or flat-head screwdriver. 2. Place the battery cover over the compartment and gently tighten the screw in a clockwise direction using a small cross-head or flat-head screwdriver. Parent Unit Power Supply IMPORTANT Installing the rechargeable battery pack and charging it fully before use is recommended.
4. If there is no connection or you are out of range, the video display will go off, the symbol will flash on the LCD display, and the unit will beep every 9 seconds. (If the unit is on scan symbol displays.) Move the Parent Unit closer to the Baby Unit to re-establish the link.
Registration (Pairing) The Baby Monitor Camera is pre-registered to your Parent Unit. You do not need to register it again unless the Baby Unit loses its link with the Parent Unit. To re-register your Baby Unit, or register a new Baby Unit, follow the procedure below: 1.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting Up • Place the Baby Unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the Baby Unit’s head angle by rotating the camera up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image on the Parent Unit.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume 1. While in monitor mode, press the UP button or DOWN button to select the desired volume level from level 1 ~ 8. (The default volume level setting is level Brightness 1. Press the button and the first menu option will appear.
Camera Control 4.5.1 Add (Pair) a camera 1. Press the button and the first menu option will appear. 2. Press the DOWN button to select the ADD CAMERA icon press the button to confirm. will pop up, press the UP button or DOWN button to select the desired Camera Unit, and press the button to start searching...
4.5.3 Delete a Camera 1. Press the button. 2. Press the DOWN button to select the DELETE CAMERA icon press the button to confirm. will pop up, press the UP button or DOWN button to select the desired Camera unit, press the button then press the DOWN button to select the DELETE CAM icon 4.
5. Disposal of the Device (environment) At the end of the product’s lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the Product, User’s Guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean the Baby Monitor with a slightly damp or anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals –- this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the Warranty.
7. Help Display No Display • Try recharging or replacing the Battery Pack. • Reset the Units. Disconnect the Battery Pack of the Parent Unit and unplug both the Units’ electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the Unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
Interference Noise interference on your Parent Unit • Your Baby and Parent Unit may be too close. Move them farther apart. • Make sure there is at least 3 to 6 feet (1 to 2 meters) between the 2 Units to avoid audio feedback. •...
To order a replacement battery pack, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Technical Specifications Baby Unit (Model: MBP25BU) Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Image sensor color CMOS 0.3M Pixels Lens f 2.5mm, F 2.4 IR LED 8 pcs Power Adapter: 5E-AD 060050-U; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA; Output: 6V, 500mA Adapter: BLJ5W060050P; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA;...
Parent Unit (Model: MBP25PU) Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Display 2.4" diagonal Display colors 16M color LCD Brightness control 8 steps Volume control 8 steps Power Adapter: 5E-AD 060050-U; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA; Output: 6V, 500mA Adapter: BLJ5W060050P; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA;...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.