4. Tighten the locking screw against the bottom collar of the
20 lb LP gas fuel tank to secure.
A. Locking screw
B. Bottom collar
C. Mounting hole
5. Slide the drawer with the 20 lb LP gas fuel tank back into the
cabinet. Turn the tank tray locking bracket clockwise 90° to
A. Tank tray locking bracket
Natural Gas Conversion
Conversion must be made by a qualified gas technician. The
qualified Natural gas technician shall provide the Natural gas
supply to the selected grill location in accordance with the
National Fuel Gas Code ANSI Z223.1/NFPA 54 - latest edition,
and local codes. For conversion to Natural gas, the Natural Gas
Conversion Kit supplied with the grill (on some models) or the
Natural Gas Conversion Kit Part Number 710-0003 must be used.
See "Assistance" section for information on ordering.
IMPORTANT: The gas installation must conform with local codes,
or in the absence of local codes, with the National Fuel Gas Code,
ANSI Z223.1/NFPA 54 - latest edition.
Follow instructions for converting to Natural gas in the "Gas
Conversions" section of this manual or the instructions supplied
with Natural Gas Conversion Kit Part Number 710-0003.
The gas supply line shall be equipped with an approved shutoff
valve. This valve should be located in the same area as the grill
and should be in a location that allows ease of opening and
closing. Do not block access to the shutoff valve. The valve is for
turning on or shutting off gas to the grill.
A. Gas supply line
B. Shutoff valve "open" position
C. To grill
Freestanding Outdoor Grill Installation
Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move and install grill.
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
1. Remove all packaging materials and remove grill from the
2. Move grill close to desired outdoor location.
3. Open the grill hood.
Remove Packaging Material Inside the Grill
1. Use a utility knife to cut yellow straps and packing tape to
open box from top and remove the boxes.
2. Remove the warming shelf and grill grates from inside the grill
and remove the package inside the firebox.
3. Remove foam block and wrap from inside the grill.
4. Replace the grill grates.
5. Place warming shelf on brackets as shown.
A. Warming shelf brackets
B. Warming shelf