Using Phone Services
Please see your phone manual for how to activate and connect
your phone's Bluetooth
Pair with a phone
1) Find a Bluetooth
2) Use BlueSoleil
3) Right click the phone
icon and choose "Refresh Services". You can also click
4) Available services will be shown as yellow icons.
5) Choose the service you want to use.
6) Before you choose any services, you need to pair with the
phone ﬁ rst. You should enter the passkey in the phone.
Usually, it's "0000". Then enter the same PIN code in the key
column in BlueSoleil
After pairing with a phone, you can exchange the
ﬁ les in the phone with those in the PC.
Choose the "Object Push" function to put the
information in the PC to the phone.
Use the "Information Synchronization" function to sync
the ﬁ les with your cell phone. So your ﬁ les in the
phone and your information kept in Microsoft
will be in sync.
Why can't I create a connection to a receiver?
1) Verify that the battery power of receiver is not running low.
2) Check if the receiver is powered on and the GE 99000 adapter
is plugged into the USB port.
to ﬁ nd it.