10.2. What Is The Factory Settings?
The factory settings clean up and/or refresh the following settings.
1. MENU, MODE, ADJUSTMENT VALUE.
2. SD card format.
3. Reset the folder number and file number of still pictures.
(Setting the folder number is 100, and file number is 0.)
4. Clear the mechanism lock information.
5. Clear the service mode information contents.
6. Close the lens cover
7. Initialize the VIERA Link Physical Address.
If the "Factory Settings" is completed, physical format of the build-in memory is not performed, execute physical format according to
the following procedure.
The setting position of factory settings:
Motion picture recording mode