This appliance must be earthed.
The manufacturer declines any responsibility should this
safety measure not be observed.
If the plug that is fitted to your appliance is not suitable for the
socket, it must be cut off and the appropriate plug fitted.
The wires on the mains lead are coloured in accordance with
the following code:
Green and Yellow
If you fit your own plug, the colours of the wires in the mains
lead of your appliance may not correspond with the markings
identifying the terminals in your plug.
Proceed as follows:
1. Connect the Green and Yellow (earth) wire to the terminal in
the plug which is marked with the letter "E" or the earth
or coloured green and yellow.
2. Connect the Blue (neutral) wire to the terminal in the plug
which is marked with the letter "N" or coloured black.
3. Connect the Brown (live) wire to the terminal in the plug
which is marked with the letter "L" or coloured red.
The plug moulded onto the lead incorporates a 13amp BSI362
fuse. Only ASTA or BSI fuses should be used.
The plug must not be used if the fuse cover/carrier is lost. The
cover/carrier is indicated by the coloured insert at the base of
A replacement cover/carrier must be obtained from your local
Service Force Centre.
This appliance complies with the following E.E.C.
- 73/23 or 19.2.73 (Low Voltage Directive) and subsequent
- 89/336 or 3.5.89 (Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive)
and subsequent modifications.