1. Ergorapido: The indicator light will come on
once the Ergorapido is positioned correctly in the
charging station. When fully charged, the LED will
be on for a few seconds per minute.
Battery capacity display* /
1. 3 blue lights: battery capacity >75%
2 blue lights: battery capacity 75-25%
1 blue light: battery capacity <25%
1 blue blinking light: battery capacity – empty
2. Ergorapido Plus: The battery capacity display
lights will come on one after another as the
machine is charging after being positioned
correctly in the charging station.
2 If a red light is lit: Unit is too hot. Clean filters,
brush roll, hose and put on charge.
3. If a red light is blinking: Motor is overloaded.
Clean brush roll.
*Ergorapido Plus / *Ergorapido
3. When fully discharged, approximately 16 hours'
charging is required to regain full battery capacity
(4 hours for Ergorapido Plus). Leave Ergorapido
on charge when not used to maintain battery
4. When fully charged: LED's will turn off and
go into standby mode = much lower power
consumption, indicated with one blink per minute.
5. If red and blue light are blinking: please refer to
ZB2904X, ZB2904B, ZB2904C, ZB2941, ZB2942, ZB2943