10 Cleaning /
Cleaning the brush roll /
To remove thicker threads or wires as well as
on models that are not equipped with the
CLEAN™, the brush should be cleaned
according to the following instructions.
Cleaning the hose and wheels /
1. Loosen the catch and pull the hose from the
attachment. Remove any debris. Put the hose back,
lock using the catch.
1. First turn Ergorapido off. Push the brush roll
release button. The hatch cover will come slightly
free and the brush roll can be removed.
2. If the wheels needs to be cleaned, remove them
carefully by using a small screwdriver.
2. Lift out the brush roll and clean it. Use a sharp
object to remove threads. Reassemble the roll,
making sure it can spin freely. Close hatch cover.
3. Remove objects that may have become jammed
in the wheel shafts. Reassemble the wheels by
pressing them back into their tracks.