Puree baby foods—fruits and vegetables
Blend protein drinks
liquefy frozen drinks; smoothies
Blend milkshakes and malts
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service
1. Before cleaning, turn off (0) and unplug appliance.
2. lift blending jar by handle off power base.
3. Remove jar base by turning counterclockwise until loose.
4. Remove gasket and blade assembly.
Caution: Blades are sharp, handle carefully.
5. Remove lid and measuring cup lid insert.
6. Wash removable parts by hand or in your dishwasher. Place jar on bottom rack and
rest of parts on top-rack only.
• Do not place jar parts in boiling liquids.
• Do not immerse base in liquid. Wipe base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
• Remove stubborn spots by rubbing with damp cloth and nonabrasive cleaner.
Note: If liquids spill onto base, wipe with damp cloth and dry thoroughly. do not use
rough scouring pads or cleansers on parts or finish.
For quick cleanup, combine 1 cup hot water and a drop of liquid dish soap in the blending
jar. Cover and clean on (5) for about 30 seconds. discard liquid and rinse jar thoroughly.
For convenient storage, wrap the cord around the supports on the bottom of the blender
For service, repair or any questions regarding your appliance, call the
appropriate 800 number on cover of this book. Please DO NOT return the
product to the place of purchase. Also, please DO NOT mail product back to
manufacturer, nor bring it to a service center. You may also want to consult
the website listed on the cover of this manual.
TWO-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
(Applies only in the United States and Canada)
What does it cover?
• Any defect in material or workmanship provided; however, Applica's liability
will not exceed the purchase price of product.
For how long?
• Two years from the date of original purchase with proof of such purchase.
What will we do to help you?
• Provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either
new or factory refurbished.
How do you get service?
• Save your receipt as proof of date of sale.
• Visit the online service website at www.prodprotect.com/applica,
or call toll-free 1-800-231-9786, for general warranty service.
• If you need parts or accessories, please call 1-800-738-0245.
What does your warranty not cover?
• damage from commercial use
• damage from misuse, abuse or neglect
• Products that have been modified in any way
• Products used or serviced outside the country of purchase
• Glass parts and other accessory items that are packed with the unit
• Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit
• Consequential or incidental damages (Please note, however, that some
states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental
damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.)
How does state law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights
that vary from state to state or province to province.
is a registered trademark of The Black & decker Corporation,
Towson, Maryland, USA
Made in People's Republic of China
Printed in People's Republic of China