CLEANING AND CARE
● When used for extended periods, the unit may accumulate dirt inside, reducing its performance. We recommend that the
unit be inspected regularly, in addition to your own cleaning and care. For more information, consult authorized service
● When cleaning the unit's body, do not use water hotter than 40 °C, harsh abrasive cleansers, or volatile agents like
benzene or thinner.
● Do not expose the unit body to liquid insecticides or hairsprays.
● If the unit will not be operated for a period of one month or more, be sure to allow the inner parts of the unit to dry
thoroughly, in advance, by operating the unit in fan mode for half a day.
■ CEILING SUSPENSION TYPE
Cleaning the Air Filter
1. Pull the air filters upward to remove them.
Remove the air filters by raising its handle while pulling
it out towards you.
2. Clean the air filters.
Remove the dust from the air filters by vacuuming or
washing them. After washing, allow the air filters to dry
thoroughly in an area protected from sunlight.
● Before cleaning the air conditioner, be sure to turn it off and disconnect the power supply.
● Turn off the electrical breaker.
3. Re-attach the air filters to the intake grille.
The air filters fit onto the inside of the intake grille.
● Dust can be cleaned from the air filter either with a vacuum
cleaner, or by washing the filter in a solution of mild de-
tergent and warm water. If you wash the filter, be sure to
allow it to dry thoroughly in a shady place before rein-
● If dirt is allowed to accumulate on the air filter, air flow
will be reduced, lowering operating efficiency and increas-
● During periods of normal use, the air filters should be
cleaned every four weeks.