mute the microphone during a call
switch between the speakerphone
put a call on hold
return to a call on hold
1) During a call, press Transfer. This automatically places the call on hold.
2) Enter the extension you want to transfer the call to.
3) For an unattended transfer, press Transfer. For an attended transfer, wait until the other
extension answers: you can speak to the person you're transferring the call to; the caller
remains on hold. To complete the transfer, press
Working with Two Active Calls
1) Your handset supports two active calls or call appearances.
2) If a call comes in when you are on the other line, the handset sounds a tone to let you
know there is another call. To put the current call on hold and answer the incoming call,
3) When you have two active calls, the top of the LCD displays the name or number of the
other parties along with Line 1 (the first established call) and Line 2 (the second call).
You have the following options:
to switch from one line to the other. The handset automatically puts the
current call on hold and switches to the other line.
Working with conference call
If a call comes in or you initiate a call using the IP4100 DECT handset, once the call is
connected, the handset display gives you three options.
to initiate a conference call. The other call is automatically put on hold.
Now dial the desired number and press
both the calls.
From the earpiece
Press Mute. Press again to turn the microphone
Press Hold. If the call remains on hold for longer
than the hold time, it rings again.
to connect both lines and leave the call.
Once the second call is established press the