When the alarm rings, press
want the alarm to ring again after 10 minutes. (To change the length of time the
handset waits, select Snooze time and choose from 1 minute through 10 minutes, in
One-time alarms automatically turn themselves off after ringing. Recurring alarms will
ring again on the next selected day. To turn off an alarm, select the alarm and press
1) You can reset all the handset options back to the default values; any customized
settings (language, ring tones, volume, etc.), will be lost. (Resetting a handset will not
deregister the handset from its base.)
2) On the handset, press Menu.
3) From the main menu screen, select the Settings icon.
4) On the Settings screen, select Reset settings.
5) When the handset asks you to confirm, press
6) When the handset asks you to enter the PIN, enter the 4-digit code used to access this
7) The handset reboots and restores all user settings to their default value.
to silence the alarm; press
to continue the reset; press
-END OF DOCUMENT-