LED states and what they mean
F1 (in function key 1)
F2 (in function key 2)
F3 (in function key 3)
F4 (in function key 4)
Configuring the STATUS LED on the handset
The STATUS LED at the top of the handset has three available colors, red, green and yellow,
which are configurable by the user. You can specify what color the STATUS LED turns when
you missed a call, have a new voice message, or need to recharge the battery.
1) Press Menu to open the main menu screen.
2) Select the General Settings icon, then select LED signal.
3) Select RED LED, then choose what you want the red LED to mean.
4) Press End to go back one menu level, and then repeat the same selection with the
Green LED and Yellow LED.
5) For future reference, record your settings in the table on the following page. For
example, if you set the LED to turn yellow when you miss a call, place an X under
Missed call on the YELLOW LED row.
The signal from the base is excellent
On: the handset is properly seated in the charger.
Off: the handset is not in the charger or is not properly seated.
On: the spare battery is charging.
Off: the spare battery is completely charged.
Configurable by the user (see below).
LEDs do not illuminate.