After unpacking the built in oven please check it is not damaged. If in doubt, do not use the appliance but contact your local Electrolux Customer Care Centre. Contents • Important safety instructions •...
3 Important safety instructions These warnings have been provided in the interest of safety. warning You MUST read them carefully before installing or using the appliance. General warnings • This appliance must not be used as a space heater.
5 Rotary control panel (EOEM61AS) Oven function selector Increase time Clock indicator Oven/grill temperature selector Cook time indicator 10 Display Mode selector End time indicator Decrease time Timer indicator Electronic control panel (EOEE62AS, EOEE63AS, EUEE63AS, EDEE63AS)
6 before using your rotary control oven electrolux e:line ovens Before using your rotary control oven Preparing your oven 1. Position the first liner as per the diagram. The black, 1. Please remove all stickers, leaflets and boxes from the shiny side of the liner should be facing the oven wall, door and from the floor of the oven before operation.
– rotary control oven 7 Cooking functions – rotary control oven When fully inserted the shelf/tray should not interfere with function description the closed oven door. Rapid Heat comes from the element surrounding the fan heat as well as the smaller element above the food.
8 operating sequence – rotary control oven electrolux e:line ovens Operating sequence – rotary control oven Select the cooking function tips and information • Turn the function selector in any direction to the desired cooking function. The oven cavity light will come on.
10 before using your electronic control oven electrolux e:line ovens Before using your electronic control oven Preparing your oven Installing your oven accessories 1. Please remove all stickers, leaflets and boxes from the • Catalytic liners (if supplied) doors and the floor of the oven before operation.
11 • Side racks and telescopic slides To fit a tray to telescopic slides: 1. Insert the largest peg into rear access hole provided. 1. Fully extend the slides on both sides.
12 cooking functions – electronic touch control and control oven electrolux e:line ovens Cooking functions – electronic touch control and control oven function control oven touch control description oven Cook from frozen The “Cook from Frozen” function is ideal for cooking frozen precooked foods such as savoury pastries, pizzas, mini meals (TV dinners), meat pies and fruit pies.
– electronic touch control and control oven 13 function control oven touch control description oven Full grill “Full Grill” direct radiant heat from two powerful upper elements onto the food. You can use “Full Grill” function for tender cuts of meat, steak, chops, sausages, fish, cheese toasties and other quick cooking foods.
14 operating sequence – electronic control oven (except EOEK62AK) electrolux e:line ovens Operating sequence – electronic control oven (except EOEK62AK) Turning the oven on Selecting a temperature • Switch on the oven by pressing the “ON/OFF” button. The temperature in you appliance is electronically controlled.
– electronic control oven (except EOEK62AK) 15 Cooking with the timer – electronic control oven (except EOEK62AK) Your oven is equipped with a programmable controller that On completion of cooking can be used to turn on and off the oven automatically.
16 additional functionality – electronic control oven (except EOEK62AK) electrolux e:line ovens Additional functionality – electronic control oven (except EOEK62AK) Adjusting the clock Activating the child lock The time of day is independent of the oven and can be When the child lock is engaged, the oven cannot be adjusted at any point.
– electronic touch control (EOEK62AK) 17 Operating sequence – electronic touch control (EOEK62AK) Setting the oven function Using Fast Heat Up (FHU) mode 1. Switch on the appliance by pressing the “On/Off”. To quickly and efficiently preheat your oven, it is The oven lights will light.
18 cooking with the timer – electronic touch control (EOEK62AK) electrolux e:line ovens Cooking with the timer – electronic touch control (EOEK62AK) Setting the cooking time On completion of cooking 1. Select the desired oven function and cooking temperature. When the set time has elapsed, a signal will sound for 2.
– electronic touch control(EOEK62AK) 19 Additional functionality – electronic touch control (EOEK62AK) Activating the child-proof lock Demo mode When the child lock is engaged, the oven cannot be This mode is intended to be used in retail shops to switched on.
Your oven has 8 positions for shelves. These are numbered it on. from 1 (the lowest shelf position) to 8 (the highest shelf position). • Keep edges of non Electrolux baking dishes at least To give maximum space above and below the shelves, load them in this way: 40mm from the side of the oven.
21 tips and information tips and information The following tables are intended as a guide and experience For best cooking results you must Pre-Heat your oven may show some variation in cooking times necessary to and grill.
22 grilling guide electrolux e:line ovens Grilling guide Grilling hints Fan grill As a method of cooking, grilling can be used to: The Fan grill function will assist the grilling process • Enhance the flavours of vegetables, fish, poultry and meat.
23 Dealing with cooking problems problem causes remedies Uneven cooking Incorrect shelf position Select shelf that puts the food in the centre of the oven Oven tray too large Experiment with other trays or dishes...
• The front frame around the oven can be cleaned with stainless steel cleaners if it becomes soiled or discoloured. • A suitable cleaner can be purchased from Electrolux Customer Care Centres. caution • The front of the product is clad with a special stainless steel that resists finger marks and should only be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
(EPEE63AS model only) 25 Replacing the oven top light (EPEE63AS model only) • The top light is positioned behind the grill deflector at the warning top of the oven. • To remove the globe the shelves should first be removed IMPORTANT: Make sure the appliance is turned off from the oven and the top element dropped down.
26 catalytic self cleaning panels electrolux e:line ovens Catalytic self cleaning panels Operation Removing and replacing the catalytic fan baffle Catalytic self clean panels are coated with a specially • To remove the fan baffle formulated enamel coating, over a base of regular enamel.
(EPEE63AS model only) 27 Pyrolytic cleaning of the oven cavity (EPEE63AS model only) Operation Selecting the Pyro clean function If your oven has the Pyro self-cleaning function, it cleans Select Pyro clean by using the function button.
28 cleaning the pyrolytic oven door (EPEE63AS model only) electrolux e:line ovens Cleaning the pyrolytic oven door (EPEE63AS model only) Your pyrolytic oven is equipped with an oven door that can Removing the glass panes be disassembled in order to clean all the panes of glass.
29 Cleaning the pyrolytic oven When the pyrolytic cleaning function is on, it is advisable tips and information not to use a cooktop if it is fitted above the oven. This could cause overheating and damage to both appliances.
30 troubleshooting electrolux e:line ovens Troubleshooting Faults If there is a problem with the oven and/or grill, please: • Check the points listed below before calling for service. • It may be possible to avoid a call by fixing the problem yourself – and so continue cooking.
• If the appliance is to be installed adjacent to vinyl wrapped surfaces, use an installation kit available fromthe vinyl-wrap supplier. Note: • Electrolux Home Products cannot accept responsibility Your appliance must be mounted on a flat surface for the for damage caused by installation into low temperature full width and depth of the product tolerant cabinets.
32 installation electrolux e:line ovens Underbench oven Double oven Cut-out dimensions Your underbench oven looks best when the control panel type of fit A (width) B (height) C (depth) is directly under the benchtop. An upper infill panel may Flush fit (mm) 1086 581 min.
33 Technical specifications model product dimensions electrical connection min. fuse max. power max. current (h x w x d) mm rating rating rating EOEM61AS 595 x 595 x 567 230-240v/50Hz 3.1kW 12.9A EOEE62AS 595 x 595 x 567 230-240v/50Hz 3.1kW...
34 technical specifications electrolux e:line ovens Technical specifications Hard wiring details Other Potential complaints 1. Remove terminal cover plate from rear panel of appliance. • When the door is opened the fan stops (underbench 2. Fit wires through hole in cover plate and make only) This is a function of the powerboard to help reduce connections to terminals.
To the extent and conditions, repair or replace any parts which it considers to permitted by law, the liability of Electrolux (if any) arising out of or be defective. You agree that any replaced Appliances or parts in relation to the Appliance or any services supplied by Electrolux become the property of Electrolux.
“Oh! How did you know? That’s exactly what I wanted!” That’s the kind of feeling that we at Electrolux seek to evoke in everyone who chooses or uses one of our products. We devote time, knowledge, and a great deal of thought to anticipating and creating the kind of appliances that our customers really need and want.