To connect the LCD monitor to your system, follow these instructions:
Make sure to read "Recommended Use" (page 4) before installation.
1. Turn off the power of your computer.
2. For a PC or MAC with DVI digital output: Connect the DVI signal cable to the connector of the display card in your system
(Figure A.1). Tighten all screws.
For a PC with Analog output: Connect a 15-pin mini D-SUB signal cable to the connector of the display card in your
system (Figure A.2).
For a MAC: Connect a Macintosh cable adapter (not included) to the computer, then attach the 15-pin mini D-SUB signal
cable to the Macintosh cable adapter (Figure A.3).
Some Macintosh systems do not require any Macintosh cable adapter.
For a PC with DisplayPort output: Connect the DisplayPort cable (not included) to the connector of the display card in your
system (Figure A.4).
1. Please use a DisplayPort cable with DisplayPort logo.
2. When removing the DisplayPort cable, hold down the top button to release the lock.
3. The DisplayPort connector does not supply power to the connected component.
3. Place hands on each side of the monitor to tilt the LCD panel 20-degree angle and lift up
to the highest position.
4. Connect all cables to the appropriate connectors (Figure C.1).
Incorrect cable connections may cause abnormal operation, damage display
quality/components of LCD module and/or shorten the module's life.
CAUTION: To raise or lower screen, place a hand on each
side of the monitor and lift or lower to the desired
height. When you use handle to lower screen,
you might pinch your ﬁ ngers.
* E243WMi only.