Video Movie Camera
– Press [VCR/TV] to select VCR mode.
– Connect a movie camera or another VCR to
this VCR (Line Recording) as shown.
– Insert a video cassette tape with an intact
erasure prevention tab.
– Set [SYSTEM]. (See page 5.)
1 Start recording by pressing
2 Stop recording by pressing [STOP].
To Interrupt Recording
Press it again to continue
To Select the Desired Tape
Press [SPEED] before recording.
Repeatedly pressing this button changes the
tape speed in the following order.
EP mode means Super Long Play (SLP).
– When LP or NTSC EP mode is selected, the
[LP (EP)] indicator is lit.
– When PAL EP mode is
selected, the [LP (EP)]
– The Recording Pause mode will be
automatically released after 5 minutes.
– It is not possible to record via the RF input
Socket because this VCR (Line Recording) is
not equipped with a TV tuner.
– When playing back a cassette recorded in the
LP or EP mode, some picture and sound
distortion may occur. However, this is not a
– The tape recorded in the EP mode on this
VCR (Line Recording) cannot be played back
on the other VCR without EP mode function.