Whenever you are in a hurry to start a timer
recording with automatic stop in your
absence, simply set the recording duration
up to 240 minutes with [REC/OTR].
– Press [VCR/TV] to select VCR mode.
– Connect a movie camera or another VCR to
this VCR (Line Recording) as shown on
– Insert a video cassette tape with an intact
erasure prevention tab.
– Set [SYSTEM]. (See page 5.)
1 Start recording by pressing [REC].
2 Press [REC/OTR] on the main unit
repeatedly to select the recording duration.
– At the press of the button,
indicators of selected timer
– At every press of the button,
flashing indicators change as follows:
30 (min.)>60 (min.)>120 (min.)>
180 (min.)>240 (min.)>No flash (normal
– The VCR (Line Recording) will
automatically switch off when OTR is
To turn the VCR (Line Recording) on again,
– When the tape reaches its end during OTR,
the VCR (Line Recording) will turn itself off.
– To stop OTR part-way, press [STOP] or