erms of Warranty
Disposal of your old appliance
What Is Not Covered:
• Service trips to your home to teach you how to use the product.
• If the product is connected to any voltage other than that shown on the rating plate.
• If the fault is caused by accident, neglect, misuse or Act of God.
• If the fault is caused by factors other than normal domestic use or use in accordance
with the owner's manual.
• Provide instruction on use of product or change the set-up of the product.
• If the fault is caused by pests for example, rats or cockroaches etc..
• Noise or vibration that is considered normal for example water drain sound, spin
sound, or warming beeps.
• Correcting the installation for example, levelling the product, adjustment of drain.
• Normal maintenance which recommended by the owner's manual.
• Removal of foreign objects / substances from the machine, including the pump and
inlet hose filter for example, grit, nails, bra wires, buttons etc.
• Replace fuses in or correct house wiring or correct house plumbing.
• Correction of unauthorized repairs.
• Incidental or consequential damage to personal property caused by possible defects
with this appliance.
• If this product is used for commercial purpose, it is not warranted.
(Example : Public places such as public bathroom, lodging house, training
If the product is installed outside the normal service area, any cost of
transportation involved in the repair of the product, or the replacement of a
defective part, shall be borne by the owner.
1. When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol is attached to a
product it means the product is covered by the European
2. All electrical and electronic products should be disposed of
separately from the municipal waste stream via designated
collection facilities appointed by the government or the local
3. The correct disposal of your old appliance will help prevent
potential negative consequences for the environment and
4. For more detailed information about disposal of your old
appliance, please contact your city office, waste disposal
service or the shop where you purchased the product.