ow to use washer
• This Start/Pause button is used to start
wash cycle or pause the wash cycle.
• If temporary stop of wash cycle is needed,
press "Start/Pause" button.
• When in Pause, the power is turned off
automatically after 4 minutes.
• NB. The door will not open before 1 to 2
minutes when Pause is selected,
or at the end of the wash cycle.
• While the "Detecting" is shown in the display
the machine rotates slowly and detects how
many laundries are loaded in the drum. It
will take a few seconds.
• Available in Cotton, Synthetic and Baby
4. Door Lock
• Lights whenever the door of the washer is
• The door can be unlocked by pressing the
Start/Pause button to stop the washer.
• The door can be opened after a short delay.
Preparing washing before starting "Time Delay"
- Turn on the water tap.
- Load laundry and close the door.
- Place the detergent and fabric softener in
• How to set "Time Delay"
- Press Power button.
- Turn the Program dial to select
the program you require.
- Press Time Delay button and set the
- Press the Start/Pause button.
• If Time Delay button is pressed, "3:00" is
displayed. The maximum delayed time is
19:00 hours and the minimum time is 3:00
• Each pressing of the button advances time
delay by one hour.
• To cancel the time delay, press the
• Time Delay is 'expected time' from the
present to the completion of washing cycle
or selected process (Wash, Rinse, Spin).
• According to the condition of water supply and
temperature, the delayed time and the actual
washing time may vary.