2. FEATURES & TECHNICAL EXPLANATION 2-1.FEATURES Anti - Crease Function With the alternate rotation of the drum, creasing in the laundry is minimized. More economical by Fuzzy Logic System FUZZY Logic System detects the amount of load and water temperature, and then determines the optimum water level and washing time to minimize energy and water consumption.
2-2.DETERMINE WASHING TIME BY FUZZY LOGIC To get the best washing performance optimal time is determined by sensing of water temperature, selected washing temperature and laundry amount. water temperature washing time the best selected FUZZY washing washing rinse time temperature LOGIC performance spin rhythm, time...
3. PARTS IDENTIFICATION Power plug If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agents Drawer or a similarly qualified person in (For detergent and order to avoid a hazard. fabric softener) Control panel Drum Door Drain plug...
4. INSTALLATION Before servicing ask the customer what the trouble is. Check the adjustment (power supply is 220-240V, remove the transit bolts..) Check the troubles referring to the troubleshooting. Decide service steps referring to disassembly instructions. Then, service and repair. After servicing, operate the appliance to see whether it works O K or NOT.
HOW TO CONNECT INLET HOSE Check that the rubber washer is the inside of the valve connector. Connect inlet hose firmly to prevent leak. CONNECT DRAIN HOSE Make sure that the hose is not twisted. Avoid submerging the end of the hose. The drain hose should be placed under 100cm from the floor.
TEST OPERATION Preparation for Press the power button. Press the START/PAUSE washing. button. Connect the power plug to In case of cotton program. the outlet. Connect the inlet hose. Check the water heating. Check automatic reverse Check the water supply. turn.
5. OPERATION Option LED display Rinse + : Crease Care : • Display the estimated ƒU Used to additional rinse, which may ƒUIf you want to prevent crease, remaining time assist in removing traces of detergent select this button with spin speed. (Hour:Minute) to finish.
Start/Pause button Wash program selector Use the button to start or pause 8 programs can be set depending on the type of the laundry. wash cycle. By turing the dial [Cotton ➔ Baby Care ➔ Synthetic ➔ Delicate ➔ The power turn off automatically Hand Wash/Wool ➔...
/ PROGRAM CHART 6. WIRING DIAGRAM WASHING HEATER ❋ Pre Wash : •If the laundry is heavily soiled, “Pre Wash” course is effective. ❋ Time Save : • This option can be used to reduce the time of a wash program. •...
7. TROUBLESHOOTING 7-1. BEFORE PERFORMING SERVICE 7-1. BEFORE PERFORMING SERVICE Be careful of electric shock or disconnecting the parts while troubleshooting. Be careful of electric shock or disconnecting the parts while troubleshooting. Voltage of each terminal in 220-240V~ and DC while applying an electric current. Voltage of each terminal in 220-240V~ and DC while applying an electric current.
7-5.ERROR DISPLAY. If you press the [Start/Pause] button when an error is displayed, any error except S/W ERROR will disappear ¥ and the machine will change into pause status. In case of if the error is not resolved within 20 sec. In the case of other ¥...
8. ERROR DIAGNOSIS AND CHECK LIST 8-1.DIAGNOSIS AND ANSWER FOR ABNORMAL OPERATION SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL NO POWER Is the power plug connected firmly to 220-240V~ outlet? Power failure? or Breaker opened? Is the outlet controlled by a switch. Visit to check Water inlet trouble displayed?
SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL DOOR OPEN ERROR Did you press the Start/Pause button when Close the door the door is open? Refer to 7-3 ERROR DISPLAY Visit to check Check if the door switch is O.K Drain Trouble displayed? Clean up Is the debris filter clogged with foreign the filter.
SYMPTOM GUIDE FOR SERVICE CALL Suds overflow from the Is low-sudsing detergent for the durm appliance. washing machine used? (In this condition, wash and spin do not operate LOW SUDSING normally) Is the proper amount of detergent used DETERGENT as recommended? Recommend to reduce the amount of detergent.
8-2.FAULT DIAGNOSIS AND TROUBLESHOOTING CAUTION 1. Be careful of electric shock or disconnecting the parts while troubleshooting. 2. First of all, check the connection of each part terminal with wiring diagram. 3. If you replace the PWB assembly (Main), put in the connectors correctly. NO POWER When measuring the voltage of the outlet, Check the fuse...
NO WATER SUPPLY Is the water supply shut-off? Is the tap opened? Open the tap. Is the inlet valve filter clogged with impurity? Clean the filter. option (HOT) Is resistance of the inlet valve connector Replace the inlet valve. kΩ between the 2 to 8 Check the voltage between each terminals of inlet Valve is 220 - 240V~.
SOFTENER DOES NOT FLOW IN Refer to option (HOT) Is water supplied? NO WATER SUPPLY Are receptacles correctly connected to the Check the wiring on the terminals of inlet valve? dispenser. Wiring diagram Put it in the correct Is softener put in the correct compartment of compartment.
HEATING WITHOUT WATER When pressing [Spin] and [Temp.] at the same time after draining, is the water level frequency 252 or more? Replace the sensor When pressing [Spin] [Temp.] buttons at the (pressure). same time while wash, is the water level frequency between 230 - 245V~? Replace the PWB Checking voltage between two pins as press...
AC 220-240V HEATING CONTINUOUSLY ABOVE THE SETTING WATER TEMPERATURE When disconnecting the connector (1) on the PWB assembly (Main) is the resistance of the Natural connectors [ (Blue White), (White)] between 2.5kΩ to 180kΩ(105°C~0°C)? Replace the thermistor When checking thermistor on the tub, Push the thermistor is the thermistor loosened above 2mm from tightly to the rubber.
SPIN TROUBLE While spinning, is the frequency of the Check the sensor (Pressure) or hose water level 248 or more. The frequency can (Sensor). be checked by pressing the [Spin] and If the problem is on the [Temp.] buttons at the same time on the sensor or the hose, replace program.
9. DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS Be sure to unplug the machine out of the outlet before disassembling and repairing the parts. CONTROL PANEL Unscrew 2 screws on the back of the top plate. PLATE ASSEMBLY (TOP) Pull the top plate backward and upward as shown. Disconnect the PWB Assembly connector from Main lead wire Assembly.
DISPENSER ASSEMBLY Disassemble the top plate assembly. Pull out the drawer to arrow direction. Unscrew 2 screws. DRAWER Disassemble hose and its clamps. Option Disassemble ventilation bellows and water inlet bellows on the tub. DISPENSOR ASSEMBLY...
INLET VALVE Disconnect the wiring receptacle. Unscrew 2 screws from the back. When reconnecting the connector VALVE #1 (MAIN) White/Black-Black VALVE #2 (PRE) Black - Gray VALVE #3 (HOT) Blue/White - Black LOWER COVER Open the lower cover cap by using coin and pull out the lower cover to the arrow direction after a screw is unscrewed.
GASKET ASSEMBLY Take apart the cabinet gasket clamp. Unscrew 2 screws from the cabinet cover. Open the lower cover cap and unscrew 1 screw inside. Take apart the lower cover. Disassemble the cantrol panel. (refer to the page 25) Unscrew all the screws on the upper and lower sides of the cabinet cover.
PULLEY, MOTOR, DAMPER Remove the back cover. Take off the belt turning the pulley. Unscrew the bolt to pull out the pulley. (PULLEY) Unscrew 2 screws from the bracket. Push the motor in the arrow direction for disassembling. When reassembling the motor, make sure that motor mounting bushings are not taken off from the bracket.
PUMP Remove pump outlet hose. Pump Outlet Hose Remove tub pump bellows. Remove cap (Remaining Hose.) Disconnect the wiring. Unscrew 2 screws. Remove the pump. Tub Pump Bellows HEATER Loosen the M6 heater nut to pull out the heater. CAUTION When mounting the heater, be sure to insert the heater into the heater clip on the bottom of the tub.
SWITCH ASSEMBLY, DOOR LOCK Take apart the cabinet cover clamp and release the gasket. Unscrew 2 screws holding the door lock. Disconnect the door lock from the wiring connector. WHEN FOREIGN MATERIAL IS STUCK BETWEEN DRUM AND TUB Remove the heater. Remove the foreign material (wire, coin and others) by inserting a long bar through the hole.