I Electrical connection
1. Do not use an extension cord or double adapter.
2. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agents or similarly
qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
3. Always unplug the machine and turn off the water supply after use.
4. Connect the machine to an earthed socket in accordance with current wiring regulations.
5. The appliance must be positioned so that the plug is easily accessible.
• Repairs to the washing machine must only be carried out by qualified personnel. Repairs carried out by
inexperienced persons may cause injury or serious malfunctioning. Contact your local service center
• Do not install your washing machine in rooms where temperature below freezing may occur. Frozen hoses may burst
under pressure. The reliability of the electronic control unit may be impaired at temperatures below freezing point.
• If the appliance is delivered in the winter months and temperatures are below freezing : Place the washing
machine at room temperature for a few hours before putting it into operation.
CAUTION concerning the Power Cord
Most appliances recommend they be placed upon a dedicated circuit; that is, a single outlet circuit
which powers only that appliance and has no additional outlets or branch circuits. Check the
specification page of this owner's manual to be certain.
Do not overload wall outlets. Overloaded wall outlets, loose or damaged wall outlets, extension cords,
frayed power cords, or damaged or cracked wire insulation are dangerous. Any of these conditions
could result in electric shock or fire. Periodically examine the cord of your appliance, and if its
appearance indicates damage or deterioration, unplug it, discontinue use of the appliance, and have
the cord replaced with an exact replacement part by an authorized servicer.
Protect the power cord from physical or mechanical abuse, such as being twisted, kinked, pinched,
closed in a door, or walked upon. Pay particular attention to plugs, wall outlets, and the point where
the cord exits the appliance.
I Washing Machine is to be connected to the water mains using new hose-sets and old hose-
sets should not be used.
I Connecting water supply hose
After completing connection, if water leaks from the hose, repeat the same steps. Use the most conventional type
of faucet for water supply. In case the faucet is square or too big, remove the spacing ring before inserting the
faucet into the adaptor.
Water supply pressure must be between 30kPa and 1000kPa
Don't strip or crossthread when connecting Inlet hose to the valve.
If the water supply pressure is more than 1000kPa, a decompression
device should be installed.
• Two rubber seals are supplied with the water inlet hoses. They
are used for preventing water leaks.
• Make sure the connection to taps is tight enough.
• Periodically check the condition of the hose and replace the
hose if necessary.
• Make sure that there is no kink on the hose and that it is not