Location of Your Dryer
Do Not Install Your Dryer:
• In an area exposed to dripping water or outside weather conditions.
• In an area where it will come in contact with curtains, thick carpet,or any
thing that will obstruct the flow of combustion and ventilation air.
• On carpet floor must be solid with a maximum slope of 1inch (2.54 cm).
Installation in Mobile Home
• Dryer must be exhausted outside (outdoors, not beneath the mobile home)
using metal ducting that will not support combustion. Metal ducting must be
4 inches (10.16 cm) in diameter with no obstructions. Rigid metal duct is
• If dryer is exhausted through the floor and area beneath the mobile home is
enclosed, the exhaust system must terminate outside the enclosure with the
termination securely fastened to the mobile home structure.
• Refer to previous pages for other important venting requirements.
• Installation must conform to current Manufactured Home Construction &