Read all of the instructions before using this appliance. When using this
appliance, always exercise basic safety precautions, including
1. This air purifier is designed for use on a flat level floor and may not
work properly on an uneven floor. ALWAYs place the air purifier on
a firm level floor. ALWAYs place the air purifier at least six (6) inches
away from heat sources such as stoves, radiators, or heaters.
2. Place the air purifier in an area that is out of reach of children.
3. Before using the air purifier, extend the power cord and inspect for any
signs of damage. DO NOT use the product if the cord has been
4. This product has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other) as
a safety feature. This plug will fit into a polarized outlet only one way.
If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the plug. If the plug
still does not fit, contact a professional electrician. DO NOT attempt to
defeat or override this safety feature.
5. ALWAYs uNPLuG the air purifier while it is being cleaned.
6. DO NOT move or tilt the air purifier while it is operating. Turn off and
unplug before moving.
7. DO NOT immerse the air purifier in water at any time because
permanent damage will occur. To properly clear your air cleaner, follow
the instructions in the Maintenance section of this manual.
sAVe THese iNsTruCTiONs
Thank you for using our Haier
product. This easy-to-use manual
will guide you in getting the best
use of your air purifier.
Remember to record the model and
serial number. They are on a label
in the rear of the air purifier.
staple your receipt to your manual. You will need it to obtain
Date of purchase