Air Purifier Maintenance
Cleaning Your Air Purifier
Proper maintenance of your Air Purifier will help ensure years of trouble free
Follow these steps to properly maintain your air purifier:
1. Approximately every 90 days, the outside of the unit should be cleaned
with a soft, damp cloth.
2. If needed, the front grill can be removed from the unit and cleaned with
soapy water. Simply remove the pre-filter before exposing the grill to
3. Follow the instructions for Changing the Pre-Filter and Changing the Filter
to determine when and how to replace the filters.
• The air purifier must be unplugged during the cleaning process.
• Be sure the unit is completely dry before plugging in and using.
• Never immerse unit in water.