For one year from the date of purchase, when this Warming Drawer is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified replacement parts and repair labor to correct defects in materials or
workmanship. Service must be provided by a KitchenAid designated service company.
KitchenAid will not pay for:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your Warming Drawer, to instruct you how to use your Warming Drawer, to replace house
fuses or correct house wiring.
2. Repairs when your Warming Drawer is used in other than normal, single-family household use.
3. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, or use of products not approved by KitchenAid
or KitchenAid Canada.
4. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States and Canada.
5. Pickup and delivery. This product is designed to be repaired in the home.
6. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
7. In Canada, travel or transportation expenses for customers who reside in remote areas.
KITCHENAID AND KITCHENAID CANADA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation
may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or
province to province.
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized KitchenAid dealer to
determine if another warranty applies.
If you need service, first see the "Troubleshooting" section of this book. After checking "Troubleshooting," additional help can be found by
checking the "Assistance or Service" section or by calling the KitchenAid Customer Interaction Center, 1-800-422-1230 (toll-free), from
anywhere in the U.S.A. In Canada, contact your designated KitchenAid Canada Appliance service company or call 1-800-807-6777.
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future
reference. You must provide proof of purchase or
installation date for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information about your Warming Drawer
to better help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need it.
You will need to know your complete model number and serial
number. You can find this information on the model and serial
number label, located on your appliance as shown in the Parts
and Features section of this book.
FULL ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
Dealer name ____________________________________________________
Phone number __________________________________________________
Model number __________________________________________________
Serial number __________________________________________________
Purchase date __________________________________________________