For one year from the date of purchase, when this appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified parts and repair labor costs to correct defects in materials or
workmanship. Service must be provided by a KitchenAid designated service company.
KitchenAid will not pay for:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance, to instruct you how to use your appliance, to replace house fuses or
correct house wiring, or to replace owner-accessible light bulbs.
2. Repairs when your appliance is used in other than normal, single-family household use.
3. Pickup and delivery. Your appliance is designed to be repaired in the home.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God or use of products not
approved by KitchenAid or KitchenAid Canada.
5. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
6. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States or Canada.
7. In Canada, travel or transportation expenses for customers who reside in remote areas.
8. Any labor costs during the limited warranty periods.
KITCHENAID AND KITCHENAID CANADA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation
may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or
province to province.
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized KitchenAid dealer to
determine if another warranty applies.
If you need service, first see the "Troubleshooting" section of this book. After checking "Troubleshooting," additional help can be found
by checking the "Assistance or Service" section or by calling the KitchenAid Customer Interaction Center, 1-800-422-1230 (toll-free),
from anywhere in the U.S.A. In Canada, contact your KitchenAid designated service company or call 1-800-807-6777.
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future
reference. You must provide proof of purchase or installation
date for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information about your appliance to
better help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need it.
You will need to know your complete model number and serial
number. You can find this information on the model and serial
number label/plate, located on your appliance as shown in the
"Parts and Features" section.
WARMING DRAWER WARRANTY
ONE-YEAR FULL WARRANTY
Phone number __________________________________________________
Model number __________________________________________________
Serial number __________________________________________________
Purchase date __________________________________________________