The dishes are not clean
The dishes are wet and dull
There are streaks, milky spots or a bluish coating
on glasses and dishes
Water drops have dries onto glasses and dishes • Increase rinse aid dosing.
If after all these checks, the problem persists, contact your local Service Force Cen-
Electrical connection - Voltage
- Overall power - Fuse
Water supply pressure
The wash results are not satisfactory
• The wrong washing programme has been se-
• The dishes are arranged in such a way as to
• The spray arms do not rotate freely due to
• The filters in the base of the washing com-
• Too little or no detergent has been used.
• Where there are limescales deposits on the
• The drain hose connection is not correct.
• The salt container cap is not properly closed.
• Rinse aid was not used.
• The rinse aid dispenser is empty.
• Decrease rinse aid dosing.
• The detergent may be the cause. Contact the
Width - height - depth (cm)
Information on the electrical connection is given on the rating
plate on the inner edge of the dishwasher's door
Minimum - Maximum (MPa)
stop water reaching all parts of the surface.
The baskets must not be overloaded.
incorrect arrangement of the load.
partment are dirty or incorrectly positioned.
dishes; the salt container is empty or the in-
correct level of the water softener has been
detergent manufacturer's consumer care line.
59,6 x 81,8-89,8 x 57,5
0,05 - 0,8