End of programme
1) The salt and rinse aid indicator lights are never illuminated while a washing programme is running even if filling
with salt and/or rinse aid is necessary.
In addition to the programme selection, the setting of the water softener and the
activation/deactivation of the rinse aid dispenser can also be set with the help of
The appliance is in setting mode when all programme lights are illuminated and
in the display 3 horizontal lines are visible.
Always remember that when performing operations such as:
• selecting a washing programme
• setting the water softener
• activating/deactivating the rinse aid dispenser
the appliance MUST be in setting mode.
If a programme light is illuminated and in the display 1 horizontal line is visible,
the last performed programme is still set.
In this case, to return to setting mode, the programme has to be cancelled.
Illuminates when a washing programme has
ended. It also has added functions of visual sig-
- the setting of the water softener
- activation/deactivation of the rinse aid
- intervention of an alarm due to the malfunc-
tion of the machine
Indicates the activation/deactivation of the
Multi-tab function (see Multi-tab function)
Illuminates when the special salt has run out.
Illuminates when the rinse aid has run out.