TO REVERSE THE DOOR
1. Remove the top hinge pin using a 1/8 Allen
2. Lift the door off the bottom hinge.
3. Replace the hinge pin in the top hinge.
4. Switch the top and bottom hinges and move
them to the other side. See illustration.
5. Insert the white plug buttons into the old
6. Unscrew the light trigger from the door
bottom and insert the gray plug buttons into the
holes on the door.
7. Before turning the door upside down, new
holes will need to be drilled for the light trigger.
Be careful not to drill down more than 1/2 or
you may damage the door glass. Measure 12
from the right side and make a mark. Measure
3/4 over from the first mark and make a second
mark. Measure 11/16 in from the front edge of
the door and make a mark. See illustration. This
is where the new holes will be drilled using a
5/32 drill bit. Install the light trigger.
8. Remove the top hinge pin.
9. Turn the door upside down and place the
door on the bottom hinge pin.
10. Screw the top hinge pin into the door.
11. Remove the old nameplate and stick the new
Monogram nameplate on the door using the
REVERSING THE DOOR SWING
Top of the Door
Front of the Door