1. Seat holder
2. Place the seat in the original posi-
3. Install the mudguard by installing
the washers and bolts.
Make sure that the seat is properly se-
cured before riding.
INSTRUMENT AND CONTROL FUNCTIONS
Cable lock (for Europe)
Your motorcycle came with an external
anti-theft device to help prevent unau-
thorized use. Please locate the cable
and lock assembly that came with your
Properly stow the cable and lock as-
sembly inside a bag or other secure
location before operating your mo-
torcycle. Do not hang your cable
lock from anywhere on the motorcy-
cle or your person! It may become
entangled with the wheels, handle-
bars, or other parts of the motorcy-
cle, causing loss of control and
possibly an accident.
To lock your motorcycle
1. Park your motorcycle in the de-
2. Make sure that the motorcycle is
securely parked. Use the side-
stand or other support.
3. Disconnect the cable from the lock
4. Route one end of the cable
through the rear wheel, and then
insert both ends of the cable into
the lock assembly and lock it.
1. Correct cable and lock assembly use
5. Perform the above steps in re-
verse order before riding your mo-