Before you call for service...
Clothes are still wet
and dryer shut off
after a short time
The DRY dryness level
was chosen but load is
Cannot make a
selection and the
dryer beeps twice
Dryer is running but
00 is displayed in
Clothes take too long
The door was opened mid-cycle.
The load was then removed from
the dryer and a new load put in
without selecting a new cycle
Load was already dry except
for collars and waistbands
Dryer is not level
Load consists of a mixture
of heavy and light fabrics
Exhaust system is blocked
The DRYNESS LEVEL, TEMP
or OPTION that you are
trying to select is incompatible
with the chosen dry cycle
The EXTEND TUMBLE
option was chosen
Improper or obstructed ducting
Large loads of heavy fabrics
(like beach towels)
Controls improperly set
Lint filter is full
Blown fuses or tripped circuit
What To Do
• A dry cycle must be reselected each time a new load
is put in.
• When drying 3 items or less, choose SPEED DRY or
• Choose SPEED DRY or TIMED DRY to dry damp collars
and waistbands. In the future, when drying a load with
collars and waistbands, choose MORE DRY.
• Move dryer to an even floor space or adjust leveling legs
as necessary until even.
• When combining heavy and light fabrics in a load,
choose MORE DRY.
• Inspect and clean exhaust system.
• This is normal.
• This is normal. During extended tumbling, the time
remaining is not displayed. The extended tumbling
option lasts approximately 20 minutes.
What To Do
• Check the Installation Instructions to make sure the
dryer venting is correct.
• Make sure ducting is clean, free of kinks and
• Check to see if outside wall damper operates easily.
• Separate heavy items from lightweight items (generally,
a well-sorted washer load is a well-sorted dryer load).
• Large, heavy fabrics contain more moisture and take
longer to dry. Separate large, heavy fabrics into smaller
loads to speed drying time.
• Match control settings to the load you are drying.
• Clean lint filter before every load.
• Replace fuses or reset circuit breakers. Since most
dryers use 2 fuses/breakers, make sure both are
• Do not put more than one washer load in the dryer at
• If you are drying only one or two items, add a few items
to ensure proper tumbling.