REVERSING THE DOOR SWING
• Read the instructions all the way through
• Handle parts carefully to avoid scratching
• Set screws down by their related parts to
avoid using them in the wrong places.
• Provide a non-scratching work surface for
• Normal completion time to reverse the door
swing is 30–60 minutes.
IMPORTANT: Once you begin, do not move
the cabinet until door-swing reversal is
These instructions are for changing the
hinges from the right side to the left side—
if you ever want to switch them back to the
right side, follow these same instructions and
reverse all references to the left and right.
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED
Screw (#10) – 6
Putty Knife or Thin-
Screw (#8) – 2
Screw (#8) – 6
BEFORE YOU START
Unplug the dryer from its electrical outlet.
REMOVE DOOR ASSEMBLY
Open the door to approximately 90 degrees.
Remove the 4 screws starting from the
bottom to the top. Make sure the door is
supported while removing the screws.
Loosen the top screw as shown. Unhook the
door by lifting and pulling as shown by the