GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
• As with all electrical appliances, be sure to follow basic
safety procedures to minimize risk of injury.
• To avoid electrical shock or fire, be sure to plug into a 120v
AC outlet only. Make sure the plug is fully inserted.
• The power cord has a polarized AC plug, which will fit into
the outlet one way only (one blade is wider than the other).
If the plug will not insert fully with the outlet you are using,
try reversing the plug. If the plug still fails to fit, call an
to replace the older outlet. Never alter the plug to
fit into an obsolete
outlet. Doing so may compromise
• Use this product
• Do not use an extension
• Do not place power cord under carpeting, rugs, or runners.
Arrange the power cord as not to be a tripping
• Do not use this product
if parts are missing. Do not use this
appliance if the power cord shows signs of damage, or if the
appliance has been dropped or misused.
• Use this appliance
on a flat, level surface only. This appliance
may not function
properly if placed on an uneven surface.
• Place this humidifier
on a water-resistant surface.
• Be sure to unplug the appliance
when not in use, while
or replacing the absorption
• Never tip or move this appliance
it, or while
water is in the base or tank(s).
• Do not place this appliance
or any other source of heat.
• Position this appliance
out of the reach of children.
• Do not attempt to use this humidifier
without the absorption
• Be sure the humidifier's
heating element has cooled down
before moving, cleaning, or replacing the
• This appliance
requires periodic maintenance,
cleaning or replacement
of the absorption
Refer to those instructions
in this manual.
• Do not use anything other than water in this appliance.
Do not use additives.
• Turn off the humidifier
if relative humidity
• Never block the mist outlet.
Save these important
for future reference.