Cleaning the Blade Coffee Grinder
1. Always unplug Coffee Grinder before
Handle blades carefully.
Failure to do so can result in cuts.
2. Remove the bowl and top cover. Wash
in hot, soapy water, rinse and dry. Bowl
and top cover can also be washed in
the dishwasher (top rack only). After
removing from dishwasher, allow to
cool before assembling.
• If your Coffee Grinder should fail to
operate, check the following:
– Check that both bowl and top cover are
properly locked on base.
– Check that the Coffee Grinder is plugged
into a proper electrical outlet. If it is,
unplug the Coffee Grinder. Plug it back
in to the same outlet. If the Coffee
Grinder still does not work, check the
fuse or circuit breaker on the electrical
circuit the Coffee Grinder is connected
to and make sure the circuit is closed.
3. Wipe the motor housing clean with a
4. Wipe cord with warm, sudsy cloth;
5. Reassemble your Coffee Grinder after
If the problem cannot be fixed contact
KitchenAid or an Authorized Service
USA/Puerto Rico: 1-800-541-6390,
See the KitchenAid Warranty and Service
section on page 8 for additional details.
Do not return the Coffee Grinder to the
retailer – they do not provide service.
damp, soft cloth. Do not use abrasive
cleaners. Do not immerse the motor
housing in water.
then wipe clean with damp cloth. Dry
with soft cloth.