Use two or more people to move and install
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
Remove tape and any temporary labels from your
refrigerator before using. Do not remove any warning-type
labels or the model and serial number label.
To remove any remaining tape or glue, rub the area
briskly with your thumb. Tape or glue residue can also be
easily removed by rubbing a small amount of liquid dish
soap over the adhesive with your fingers. Wipe with warm
water and dry.
Do not use sharp instruments, rubbing alcohol, flammable
fluids, or abrasive cleaners to remove tape or glue. These
products can damage the surface of your refrigerator. For
more information, see the important Safety instructions
Refrigerator shelves are installed in the shipping position.
Please reinstall shelves according to your individual
When Moving Your Refrigerator:
Your refrigerator is heavy. When moving the
refrigerator for cleaning or service, be sure to protect
the floor. Always pull the refrigerator straight out when
moving it. Do not wiggle or walk the refrigerator when
trying to move it, as floor damage could occur.
Keep flammable materials and vapors, such as
gasoline, away from refrigerator.
Failure to do so can result in death, explosion or fire.
1. Avoid placing unit near heat sources, direct sunlight
2. To minimize noise and vibration, the refrigerator MUST
be installed on a solidly constructed floor.
3. Carpeting and soft tile surfaces are not recommended.
4. NEVER install the refrigerator on a platform or a weakly
5. Install this appliance in an area where the temperature
is between 55°F (13°C) and 110°F (43°C.) If the
temperature around the appliance is too low or high,
cooling ability may be adversely affected.
NOTE: For proper air circulation, best cooling and energy
consumption results, maintain a minimum distance
of 2 inches (5.08cm) from adjacent items and surfaces.
(5.08 cm) 2"--J_
• Be careful when you work with hinge, base grille,
stopper etc. You may be injured.
• Do not put hands or metal sticks into air vents, base
grille or bottom of refrigerator. You may be injured or
receive an electrical shock.
Grill at base of unit is force=fitted.
• Open or remove refrigerator door.
• On left side of Base Grill, grasp opening
between grill and refrigerator frame and pull out.
Then pull out right side of grill.
• Refrigerator door should be opened or removed.
• Locate slot on right front of refrigerator housing.
• Guide metal clip on right side of Grill into slot in
• Guide metal clip on left side of Grill into slot in housing.
• Push clips into slots firmly until Grill snaps into place.