1. Pull crisper drawer out to drawer stop.
2. Lift the drawer up and toward you to pull out
3. To replace crisper, slide back in fully past the
1. Remove crisper drawers.
2. To remove glass above crispers, reach in under the
glass and lift up.
3. Pull glass up and out.
You can control the amount of humidity in the moisture-
sealed crispers. Adjust the control to any setting between
_Z_ and <_.
•%:_ilets moist air out of the crisper for best storage of
moist air in the crisper for best storage of
fresh, leafy vegetables.
To control the humidity in the crisper compartments,
move the slide above each crisper up (more moisture)
or down (less moisture)
SNAP=ON DOOR RACKS
The door racks may be removed for easier cleaning.
Door racks are in both the refrigerator and the freezer.
The door racks are force-fitted with tabs and slots.
To remove door racks:
1. Remove all items from the door rack.
2. Push sides of rack together while lifting up.
Rack will lift out.
1. Remove both crisper drawers.
2. While holding the center crisper cover support in
place, pull the cover up and out.
To replace the racks:
1. Hold door rack ends with both hands tilted slightly
downward and push together slightly while fitting
tabs on rack into slots in door. Force-fit into place.