Congratulations and thank you for purchasing the American Audio
This mixer is a representation of American Audio's continuing commitment to produce the best and
highest quality audio products possible at an affordable price. Please read and understand this manual
completely before attempting to operate your new mixer. Please carefully read and understand the
instructions in this manual thoroughly before attempting to operate this unit. These instructions con-
tain important safety information regarding the use and maintenance of this unit. Take special care to
follow all warning symbols and labels both on the unit and printed in this manual. Also, Please keep
this manual with the unit, for future reference.
provides a toll free customer support line, to provide set up help and answer any
question should you encounter problems during your initial set up or operation. You may also visit us
on the web at www.americanaudio.us for any comments or suggestions. Service Hours are Monday
through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Paciﬁc Standard Time.
To purchase parts online visit http://parts.americandj.com
Caution! There are no user serviceable parts inside this mixer. Do not attempt any repairs yourself,
without being instructed to do so by an authorized American Audio service technician. Doing so will
void your manufactures warranty. In the unlikely event your mixer may require service, please contact
Do not discard the packing carton in the trash. Please recycle when ever possible.
Please be sure to make any connections before plugging the mixer in to an electrical outlet. All fader
and volume controls should be set to zero or minimum position, before the mixer is switched on. If the
mixer has been exposed to drastic temperature ﬂuctuation (e.g. after transportation), do not switch on
the mixer immediately. The arising condensation of water might damage your device. Leave the device
switched off until it has reached room temperature.
• When installing this mixer, please make sure that the device is not exposed or will not be
exposed to extreme heat, moisture or dust!
• Do not operate the mixer in extremely hot (more than 30°/100°F) or extremely cold (less than
• Keep the unit out of direct sunlight and away from heaters.
• Operate the mixer only after becoming familiar with its functions. Do not permit operation by
persons not qualiﬁed for operating the mixer. Most damages are the result of unprofessional
• Do not attempt to operate this mixer if the power cord has been frayed or damaged.
• Disconnect from main power before making any type of connection.
• Do not attempt to operate this mixer, if it becomes damaged in any way.
• Never operate this mixer when it's covers are removed.
• To reduce the risk of electrical shock or ﬁre, do not expose this mixer to rain or moisture.
• This mixer is intended for indoor use only, use of this product outdoors voids all warranties.
• During long periods of non-use, disconnect the mixer's main power.
- www.americanaudio.us - Q-2411™ Instruction Manual Page 6